just saw the best goals to game international record i've seen

not that ridiculous if its a nation that faces smaller nations.

If I remember correctly, IN REAL LIFE Australian player Archie Thompson had 16 goals in 3 caps for Australia at one point, and held the World Record for 13 goals in one match.

Go Archie - yeah, he did score 13, but that was against a minnow; think it was Scotland or something such. ;)

Of course - the opposite is also true, few goals from league scoring machines. Like Viduka, he never scored so well for NT but is well regarded still for his hold up play and so forth.

Go Archie - yeah, he did score 13, but that was against a minnow; think it was Scotland or something such. ;)

Of course - the opposite is also true, few goals from league scoring machines. Like Viduka, he never scored so well for NT but is well regarded still for his hold up play and so forth.

How very dare you :p

Benzema had like 100 goals in 110 matches or something in my game. Not the greatest ratio but it's for France!

Hilariously, he was a goal-machine when I was in charge of France. Scored like 15 goals in the Euros. For the last game, 4-0 up (Benzema hat-trick), I put him in midfield for the last 10 minutes and... He scored. Yeah...

Archived