Press conferences became a bit more interesting for me

Hey, i thought the press conferences were very pointless as your asked the same old questions and that it needs to be alot more developed in the future. Although, just now I've found something i've never notcied before with individual players of my team having a reaction to a press conference.

That's why it had me wondering what the PR icon was next to a player, so I clicked it. It displayed their thoughts about what is said in the managers press conference like "they need to be more ambitious.

Also, I noticed this had a manager interaction which i never notcied either! For example, Hugo Lloris had

Comment: Walter Mazzarri does not beieve that the team can successfully defend their title this season (this i noticed in my inbox before)

Reaction: Is determined to prove Mazzarri wrong and help the team win the title.

Wow, as much to finding what this meant i feel more confident in winning my title if my goalkeeper wants to! You all probably knew this but it's made me more interested or just a bit in the press conferences feature.

The manager interaction bit has been in since at least FM08. And you call yourself a fan ;)

haha, I thought I knew but didn't realise players gave responses in their profile. I was expecting they would pop it in my inbox ;D (cos i iz lazyyy)

Archived