Do a players prefferred moves change?

They do change on their own sometimes. I have witnessed this with several players and not only with players in my own team. My 3rd striker, who was 28 years old,

had nothing in his preferred moves. I hadn't asked him to do anything but all of a sudden "curls ball" and "likes to lob keeper" was there. So it definitely happens.

Yeah but I don't think a player can lose a ppm can he? If he starts with it at the start of the game?

Thats what i thought but now Robinho has only one prefferred move: surely that can't be right for a player of his stature.

Can anyone else check Robbie on their save to see if this is right? Or if so, give an explanation as to why it happens.... Maybe i could get some answers as to why he is so sh*t!

Just checked Robinho in my game and he has Moves into Channels and Places Shots as his ppm's. What I completely forgot was that you can ask a player to stop learning a ppm. Have you asked him to stop learning one of them by any chance? I find it's very hard to get a player to re-adapt his game once he has a ppm in place.

Just checked Robinho in my game and he has Moves into Channels and Places Shots as his ppm's. What I completely forgot was that you can ask a player to stop learning a ppm. Have you asked him to stop learning one of them by any chance? I find it's very hard to get a player to re-adapt his game once he has a ppm in place.

I have asked him to learn things (which he refused) but never to unlearn anything. I wish you could ask him to learn "to find the back of the net a hell of a lot more often"

Archived