it has come to this. again!

after getting very bored going from job to job in the lower lagues for about 5 years i got my 'break' as leeds manager in the championship, they were third and with 6 games left guaranteed play offs. i won the play offs and then managed to build a the most hotch potch mis-mash of a team ever seen in the EPL. as id been in the lower leagues i had no idea about top quality just-promoted-need-to-stayup-players. needless to say i wasted 15mil on complete garbage. after about 11 games i thought, nah, not happening, i know what i need...

Lets go to bognor!

so i felt the need to ask, have any of you ever done something like this?? or am i just losing it?

I think you're losing it ;)

To be fair, if you really aren't enjoying the game and feel like that you are out of your depth in the Premier League or feel like you would rather get your own team there and learn the ins-and-outs of a team before you go up, then that's perfectly normal. I would have probably done the same in your situation but... Bognor? :D

I think you're losing it ;)

To be fair, if you really aren't enjoying the game and feel like that you are out of your depth in the Premier League or feel like you would rather get your own team there and learn the ins-and-outs of a team before you go up, then that's perfectly normal. I would have probably done the same in your situation but... Bognor? :D

they are so shockingly bad! i thought why not, will be an experience!

I like your style!

I remember on original CM I was getting increasingly frustrated with poor performances by my Spurs team. After yet another mediocre display I snapped and dropped the entire team, replacing them with grey players from the reserves (no proper reserve or youth squads back then). On that version of the game you got fined for playing below-strength teams, so the next few games were a delirious mixture of 7-10 goal pastings and FA fines, but at least they were playing for the shirt!

I got sacked by the way...

Have fun mate.

Welcome to the forums by the way.

cheers man, after reading all the time thought id better join!

I like your style!

I remember on original CM I was getting increasingly frustrated with poor performances by my Spurs team. After yet another mediocre display I snapped and dropped the entire team, replacing them with grey players from the reserves (no proper reserve or youth squads back then). On that version of the game you got fined for playing below-strength teams, so the next few games were a delirious mixture of 7-10 goal pastings and FA fines, but at least they were playing for the shirt!

I got sacked by the way...

im telling you know, i couldnt o picked a worst team, these bognor boys are shocking, ive never tried BSS before, and i now know why, it is soo difficult!, loving the challenge though! i dont know what it is, but i suck at managing above league one... no idea why!

Archived