How many leagues?

Hi i wondered if someone could help me only just recently bought fm 09 and i havent got a clue how many leagues to run the spec of my pc is...2.66ghz dual core processor with 200gb harddrive if someone could advise me that would be great

Thanks

Probably just stick with the recommended setup that it gives you.

However, it's all subjective as it depends on how quickly you expect the game to run. More leagues = slower processing. If you're happy to wait for a while between games while it processes more fixtures then go for it. If not, then stick with the recommended setup that it gives you.

Probably best to do a little trial and error to see what you're happy with.

Probably just stick with the recommended setup that it gives you.

However, it's all subjective as it depends on how quickly you expect the game to run. More leagues = slower processing. If you're happy to wait for a while between games while it processes more fixtures then go for it. If not, then stick with the recommended setup that it gives you.

Probably best to do a little trial and error to see what you're happy with.

ok thanks for your help ill see what my pc can handle thanks again

Guys this is kinda my problem. I have got practically same set up In terms of RAM and GHZ (I think anyway) RAM is 1024 mb though. And my game is running really,really ,really slowly Anyone Help me?

Also, if the match day/3D engine itself is running slowely then you need a better graphics card as well as more RAM and less leagues running.

Ok well im gonna try it on full detail with nine leagues thanks for ur input tho

Archived