Newcastle in the Championship?AQs?

Just have a couple of qs on different topics!

ok iv updated with the 9.3.0 patch and Editor to put Newcastle in the Championship.

just wondering would what players would you sell and keep?

Also would you sell Owen,Martins??Bring in Youth?

AQ-in the editor is there a way to edit tevez to his current situation?

Also what current and potential ability would you give Macheda?

Thanks

I holidayed a whole season unemployed to give me a better range of job opportunities the following year, and Newcastle had actually been relegated like IRL and on their transfers out everyone was basically gone. It would be possible to probably keep all of your players if you wanted to but of course that would involve rejecting every bid making your whole team unhappy as everyone has a 'wnt' sign next to them as everyones looking for a way back into the prem. So much for any newcastle faitful . . .you'd have a hard job holding onto many players if you accept more than acceptable bids, and of course you'll have to control the wage budget and with owen at 125,000 a week he kind of has to go. On the plus side you will be able to sell £100,000,000 worth and then can create your best team out of all the players in the Championship so shouldn't be too hard if they can blend together quickly.

Just have a couple of qs on different topics!

ok iv updated with the 9.3.0 patch and Editor to put Newcastle in the Championship.

just wondering would what players would you sell and keep?

Also would you sell Owen,Martins??Bring in Youth?

AQ-in the editor is there a way to edit tevez to his current situation?

Also what current and potential ability would you give Macheda?

Thanks

Ask in the Newcastle thread in the GPTG forum :thup:

ok well sorry if i never say anything that interest you maybe its hard when we dont all post 9,000 things

There's a difference between thinking you don't post anything interesting and thinking what you post is stupid. For what it's worth, I think both of these.

But anyway, this thread is off topic enough. For any questions about rules, send an e-mail to mods@sigames.com. Someone who can help will get back to you.

Ahem, use English properly. Sorry ;)

'Properly' is the adverb, as in use English in the proper/correct way

'Proper' would be the adjective, as in use English that is proper/correct

Isn't that right?

Keep Joey Barton and Duff, they've both said they want to stay, keep anybody who's been there for more than 5 years such as Harper, and anybody who was born in Newcastle. Make tevez a free agent with no contract, and keep Macheda the same, just because he scored one good goal doesn't make him a world beater, there I've answered it here instead

Archived