Manage Finances

Hi all!

Ok, so there is no control over the clubs finances, just the transfer budget..So i start at spurs with a 5.5mil budget and the club is "secure".

I now have a 7.5mil budget and my finances are insecure...

i sold Jenus for 10mil and bought a couple of players in but still have more than i started with...

whats going on?!

cheers...

Hi all!

Ok, so there is no control over the clubs finances, just the transfer budget..So i start at spurs with a 5.5mil budget and the club is "secure".

I now have a 7.5mil budget and my finances are insecure...

i sold Jenus for 10mil and bought a couple of players in but still have more than i started with...

whats going on?!

cheers...

hi Marc! thanks for replying..

really not too far into the game, played 4 friendlies and 2 league games...

won the first, drew away to chelsea in the second, which i was pleased about!!!

so really early doors..

as i say, started with 5.5 mil, sold jenus so have 15mil in the bank, then bought 2 players, for a total of 7.8mil...now have 7.5 mil to spend..but as i say, the board are worried about the financial situation!

the 2 players i bought and the one on a free are all on no more than 9/10k each

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by coombsadam:

hi Marc! thanks for replying..

really not too far into the game, played 4 friendlies and 2 league games...

won the first, drew away to chelsea in the second, which i was pleased about!!!

so really early doors..

as i say, started with 5.5 mil, sold jenus so have 15mil in the bank, then bought 2 players, for a total of 7.8mil...now have 7.5 mil to spend..but as i say, the board are worried about the financial situation!

the 2 players i bought and the one on a free are all on no more than 9/10k each </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure to be honest from what you've indicated - if its something which does worry you then please feel free to email me the save game (you should be able to grab it from the PSP to a PC easily enough presuming you've a USB lead for the PSP) and I'll look into it (my email address marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and explain whats going on for you.

could possibly be the wage budget, i do have a full squad...

i will give it til christmas, see whats going on..if i still have an issue i will mail you Marc and hopefully you can take a look..

thanks for the reply...and for the game...so far, loving it...

cheers

Adam

Archived