release clauses!

Use your scouts. If there any good then they should tell you if a player has a minimum release fee or at least approximately what you'll have to pay to sign him.

All players in spain have a release clause, I think, as it is written into Spanish law that they musy have one, so just try putting Based-Spain in the filter. Obviously, you still have to check the players individually but it's a start

Brazil has release clauses too for all players. However it is a set clause (i.e. you cant change the amount, like in Spain). From managing Sao Paulo in a game it seems to be made up of a combination of wages and contract length giving the value of the clause.

Brazil has release clauses too for all players. However it is a set clause (i.e. you cant change the amount, like in Spain). From managing Sao Paulo in a game it seems to be made up of a combination of wages and contract length giving the value of the clause.

And that is why Brazil-based youngsters who are starting to play well but are still on their first pre-contract (which they signed when they were 16 or 17) have a low release clause because they would be on low wages.

On Fm-Base someone has created an extra panel which shows the asking price for every single player in every team, no matter if they're transfer listed or not, I'd advise you check that out.

Anyone know where there is a link for this?

Archived