Not realistic club relations with managers

Suppose I've won everything on a team in 10 years consecutive, ok, I'm not on their personal favorite list dunno why, but then, I decide to resign from my job and look for another, sometimes there is that message that the club respect much the manager and thanks him for the work. But, why after that I get a disliked person in the club relations? It doesn't make sense, there are managers that get sacked at a club and then comes back again on RL

This is a definite point of annoyance for me. Long-serving managers never* leave a club with any bad feelings from the supporters. It's been like that for a few versions now, too. It rules out any chance of a return which is silly.

(* - I say "Never", but someone will surely find one example)

Happened to me at Arsenal, I won 8 prem titles and 4 champion leagues and many FA and league cups in 10 years at Arsenal, i should be a legend!! but alas no, my name is not even mentioned in the club info. Its like the day i left my memory was wiped from Arsenal history, I mean come on I conquered Europe including being the only manager ever to win three in a row I WANT SOME APPRECIATION SI!! :)

Archived