Glory, glory Man Utd

Not neccessarily. On my game they went down, came back, went down again, came back and got into Europe, all within about 5 years, without going bankrupt.

it looks the same's happening to valencia on my save. they got relegated, then got back and went down again. will see if they get back to la liga once more.

Just out of curiosity what level of player was in their team? And who was manager?

except for 38yo guillermo ochoa there are mostly midclass english players. and the manager who let them go down was... JOHN TERRY :C

The finances work differently in FM Handheld. I'm in the final 30th season and there's a big 5 gang (Man Utd, Chel, Ars, Liv, Man City) in the Premier Leaguewhich was there from season 1. The weakness is that they don't use their spending power properly.

On my game, 2027 or something, they're 22nd in the Championship having gone into administration again. :(

The debt is something you really have to watch out for.

They went into administration despite me paying 10 million pounds for their useless players - 35-year-old Danny Welbeck whom I bought simply because I wanted to train PPMs and their first-choice goalkeeper who was actually worse than the one I loaned them but they refused to play my loanee. I also loaned them one of my young centre-backs and accepted an offer for them to be a feeder club to make things easier. :(

Come to think of it, all my feeder clubs barring Empoli will probably be relegated this season. Not good. :(

Archived