Scouting Knowledge - Tips, help and screenshots.

Hey Peeps,

Just a quick one, just wanted to know if anybody has 100% for each region on the scouting knowledge screen, i'm trying to get the world on lockdown lol!!!!

I have hired 18 scouts but the board won't let me hire anymore, has anyone managed to hire more and if so how???

I'm doing quite well percentage wise with my scouting, my world knowledge is roughly 60-70% with 2 or 3 regions 100%.

I know feeder clubs help and everything, just wanted to know if scouting specific tournaments helps as well i.e. african nations, gold cup etc.. all my scouts have a tournament that they are always present at.

If anybody has any tips or screenshots of their scouting knowledge that would be great.

DAMN just noticed that was not a very quick one at all was it!!!!

Search for staff who will accept both coaching and assistant manager roles. Give them a coaching job then after they sign, switch over to an assistant manager role and your quotas will never be breached.

I have like 75% scouting knowledge of the world or something, and I'm on a small database. However, my wage budget is silly, obviously.

I tried x42bn6's advice' date=' but my board will only let me have 1 assistant manager!!![/quote']

I thought it wasn't fixed.

Are you sure you sign them as coach, accept and get the message "X has joined the club...", then offer them an assistant manager contract?

You can sqeeze more in than they say sometimes...

Like x42 says, try and make some coaches, assistant managers.

Feeder clubs abroard help.

If you were really desperate, you could retire, and add another manager with nationalities that you don't have knowledge of but there are a few players of in the game.

- Hire as many scouts as you can, put them in different areas to scout (Will get most results in leagues that are playable/viewable)

- Hire more coaches from different nations, this will add to your knowledge.

- Get more feeder clubs. This is a long process as the time between each club is half a year or more. (When you view 'Knowledge' you will see what each club gives you).

In your previous post you say your have 26coaches, you dont really need that many. If they are not giving you 5+ stars get rid of them and try and bring in a few different nationalities.

Archived