Unsignable Players

Hi, I am in my 3rd season with Leeds in the premiership, i have just scouted Laurito, i knew about this player before and have signed him in previous games.

I am sure he is normally a very easily obtained player, but when i go to his profile i do not have the option to make an offer.

I have seen this before but normally it is only with randomly generated players, i have been able to declare interest and my scouts return full information and let me know how much he should cost etc.

Can anyone tell me why this has happened and if it is likely to change?

Cheers

Hi, I am in my 3rd season with Leeds in the premiership, i have just scouted Laurito, i knew about this player before and have signed him in previous games.

I am sure he is normally a very easily obtained player, but when i go to his profile i do not have the option to make an offer.

I have seen this before but normally it is only with randomly generated players, i have been able to declare interest and my scouts return full information and let me know how much he should cost etc.

Can anyone tell me why this has happened and if it is likely to change?

Cheers

Would he be on loan?

That's a tough one. I can't say i've ever seen this in my games. Perhaps he has already got a transfer planned. If he is co-owned then I imagine he will be moving to Inter after, for example, two years at Udinese as part of the co-ownership deal.

I've just been looking at a few co-owned players in my game and it seems that you can't offer for any of them. They all have a co-ownership deal in place which lasts until a certain date. This can be seen in the transfer secton of that players profile.

I realise that it is possible to buy co-owned players, but I think those co-owend players don't have any specific fees in place. If you go to Laurito's transfer page, does it have any sort of fee involved such as a callback fee?

I've just been looking at a few co-owned players in my game and it seems that you can't offer for any of them. They all have a co-ownership deal in place which lasts until a certain date. This can be seen in the transfer secton of that players profile.

I realise that it is possible to buy co-owned players, but I think those co-owend players don't have any specific fees in place. If you go to Laurito's transfer page, does it have any sort of fee involved such as a callback fee?

Oh yeah, he seems to have a co-ownership deal for just over a year, and is contracted for a further 2 after that.

He also has a call back fee in place for both teams £31m, so i guess i'll just have to wait and see, this could get expensive!

Never seen anything like this before, but haven't bought many co-owned in the past

Cheers mate

He also has a call back fee in place for both teams £31m, so i guess i'll just have to wait and see, this could get expensive!

As noted, the co-ownership thing is a recognised bug. One aspect is the silly prices. In my current save I've just seen Milan buy a half-share in Hamsik off Napoli for 32M! Worse, the following month Milan and Napoli sold their half-shares so that Real could own him 100% - they got 11.5M each; thus, in one month Milan *****ed over 20M! Serious bug!!! :eek:

Archived