Become club favourite

Is it possible to become a club favourite. I have been searching about and haven't found anything recent about this but saw that this was a bug, so I don't know if it has been fixed with the lastest patch. Since taking over Man Utd, I won the league every season (3), I have won the League Cup every season, I have won the FA Cup one and lost in a final, I have the won the European Cup twice and lost in a final (but not consectively though so no one has retained yet :(), I have wont the Community Shield twice and I have won the World Club Championship What does it take to become even a favoured personnel. In news reports I have been described as a club favourite yet it doesnt appear in the information page. Does anyone know anything about this please?

my club (portsmouth) hates me for some reason even won a euro cup and 5th and 3rd in the prem. yet they like a player i signed only for 3 months and left at the firt sign money was heading his way, tough life being a manager, i fell for you.

Quite a rare thing to happen. I've had total success in the Spanish league with Barcelona for around 6 seasons, won every competition i entered that season etc, but i'm not considered worthy of 'Favoured Personnel' :D

I'm hoping that'll change soon by taking Lyon (in 2017) to the Champions League final if i can manage it. My club rep is currently 'National' so i figure if i can't take a Nationally reputed club to the Champions League final then nothing will endevour me to the clubs fans and board :D

won 12 league titles, 6x spanish cup, 9x spanish supercup, 5x the champions league, 5x european supercup, 5x club world cup in 15 years with real madrid. still havent appeared as club favourite. probably wont ever be one, as such club is always tipped to win all the competition, no matter whos managing them.

I have now become a club favourite at West Ham. I havent won lots but we have finally won the EPL and been to the semi´s of the Euro, also won League Cup.

Quite a few of my players have also become favourites, Ashton, Faubert, Noble, Van De Vart, Saviet but neither myself nor any of my players have reached the level of "icon"

I think there's a bug in my game (It was started pre-patch).

I've gotten the message "Forkoid now Club Favorite" but when I look at the information screen theres nothing...

I've won 11 championships in a row with Celtic, 4 CL's, loads of cups and world club cups etc...

Nothing...

Quite a rare thing to happen. I've had total success in the Spanish league with Barcelona for around 6 seasons, won every competition i entered that season etc, but i'm not considered worthy of 'Favoured Personnel' :D

I'm hoping that'll change soon by taking Lyon (in 2017) to the Champions League final if i can manage it. My club rep is currently 'National' so i figure if i can't take a Nationally reputed club to the Champions League final then nothing will endevour me to the clubs fans and board :D

its endear, not "endevour"........mate...

I think it should be easier to become a club favourite at a smaller/underachieving club - eg, steering Newcastle to the title should make you an automatic favourite. Steering them to 3 league titles and 2 champions league wins should make you a legend.

However, if, say you were at Man Utd, won the league 5 times, yes, you'll be a favourite, but probably not a legend. Then, let's pretend, you leave Man U for a rival, say Liverpool, you should drop straight into their "disliked" list.

Backpack is right - and it actually makes sense.

No matter who takes over from Sir Alex Ferguson, nobody will achieve the same status as him.

If you adopt a smaller club and significantly change their stature, then you will earn a stature of your own because of it.

For example;

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll200/swingswing23/LEGEND.jpg

If you want recognition in the game (for whatever reason), put the hard work in and start from the bottom ;)

It's not impossible...having been at AFC Wimbledon on my current save for 7 seasons now, i've just guided them into the Championship and have now become a club legend! :D (First time ever!) It depends on what club you're managing at. If you steer a low club to the heights or relative heights of success, there's more chance of becoming a legend there rather than at a big club who have seen it all before, therefore making it harder to become a legend.

Low club doesn't always work as I just guided Boston Utd to the Treble and nothing. I was favoured once but that was when we went to the Prem for the first time. The only legend is this crap ex-goalkeeper, now crap scout who almost got our new stadium named after him.

Archived