How many of you

yeah i agree despite having a quad core and 8gb of ram still takes the p*ss proccessing sometimes
Second that lee50_11. Although i only have 4GB Ram.

How many leagues are you guys running? More importantly what have you got running at the same time as FM and how far into the game are you. As the years progress the game will inevitably slow down as the save game gets bigger and sadly there isn't a lot you can really do about this. As for stuff running in the background have a look at the icons on the bottom right of your desktop and right click on them and select the approporiate option to stop them. You should also go into the task manager and select processes and you can stop quite a few of these which will help with the ram.

Finally try defragging your hard drive which should also help speed things up a bit.

Depends what time of day tbh. 9-5 I'm on here (sneakily) during work and at night I switch between FM and here while it's loading and I sometimes get caught up in a thread so end up on here for longer than I expected to be :p

I'm sure that I read somewhere on this forum that your virus checker can slow things down quite a bit so make sure that it ignores any folders that FM uses.

How many leagues are you guys running? More importantly what have you got running at the same time as FM and how far into the game are you. As the years progress the game will inevitably slow down as the save game gets bigger and sadly there isn't a lot you can really do about this. As for stuff running in the background have a look at the icons on the bottom right of your desktop and right click on them and select the approporiate option to stop them. You should also go into the task manager and select processes and you can stop quite a few of these which will help with the ram.

Finally try defragging your hard drive which should also help speed things up a bit.

i'm in 2012 with all england, scot, ireland, n.ireland, wales leagues and spain and italy on view only on huge database

Yup I'm looking at this while I'm running the game.

Heartbreak again for my Rotherham side as we miss out on the playoffs by 1 place, having lost in the final last year. My fourth club and I'm still stuck in League 2 after 10 years in managment. Hardly a fairytale career is it?

Archived