Players International Eligibility

I am managing england and i used FMRE to add a second nationality for almunia and distin to make them eligible for england, i called them up and it said on thier personal information screen that they where "happy to be part of england squad". I went on holiday until i had to pick my squad for the next game, however almunia had been called up to the spain squad and distin to the frence squad, even though i already had them in my dquad before i went on holiday. Just wondering why this happend?

If anyone can shed some light on the matter that would be helpful

I am managing england and i used FMRE to add a second nationality for almunia and distin to make them eligible for england, i called them up and it said on thier personal information screen that they where "happy to be part of england squad". I went on holiday until i had to pick my squad for the next game, however almunia had been called up to the spain squad and distin to the frence squad, even though i already had them in my dquad before i went on holiday. Just wondering why this happend?

If anyone can shed some light on the matter that would be helpful

It doesn't matter if there in your squad. They have to be in your MATCH SQUAD. When you went on holiday the assisstant would've chosen your match squad and left them both out :thup:

Archived