continuing game on a network game

I have been playing a network game with 1 other user for the first time, he joined via the same wireless network as me in the same house. When he wasnt connected i went into the game to buy and sell some players, i kept clicking continue and was surprised that it allowed me to continue and didnt say 'waiting'. When my friend re-joined the network game (again same house via same wireless network) he found that his team had bought and sold players without him even know he was the manager on the network. Does this mean i cant play unless he is on the network otherwise his team will make decisions without him? Why does it allow me to continue when he is not in the network?

I have been playing a network game with 1 other user for the first time, he joined via the same wireless network as me in the same house. When he wasnt connected i went into the game to buy and sell some players, i kept clicking continue and was surprised that it allowed me to continue and didnt say 'waiting'. When my friend re-joined the network game (again same house via same wireless network) he found that his team had bought and sold players without him even know he was the manager on the network. Does this mean i cant play unless he is on the network otherwise his team will make decisions without him? Why does it allow me to continue when he is not in the network?

When he logs on he has to take control of the team by clicking on the team. At first it will just say new network user until he retakes control. Basically if he is not on then it as if hee is on holiday in the game. The game will continue he can get sacked however. Im not sure why they bought players this shouldnt happen unless he told his assistant to do it when he is on holiday. Also if you want to play a network that is with players noit directly connected to the home computer network ie acrosss the net , then download a programme called hamachi and it will work.

Archived