Your english isn't my english!

I don't think it's the greatest worded phrase ever but to me it does mean that there is no chance that a drop in morale will occur.

fm09.jpg

Huh?!? There is no chance of a drop in morale = know spirit can't be maintained ?!? :confused::confused:

Always catches me out too. In fact, the last time I got caught out recently, it played a huge role in destroying squad morale and leading to a series of defeats.

My main question is whether or not the system itself is at fault, and that any multiple choice question in a press conference is actually just five answers which are 'very positive' to 'very negative' about your team as you read from top to bottom so that the actual words used in those responses could be equally replaced with numbers as they mean, erm, nothing in relation to the question asked (kind of like teamtalks...)? Or is it that there is a 'press filter' which 'spins' what you say if the journalist dislikes you/is bored and that while you are answering sensibly the journalists are making things up?

If the latter, fair enough, if the former, then this information is kind of important to get out to players of the game.

Personally, I reckon it's that the actual wording of the answers has no relation whatsoever to the questions and that the 'skill' is in guessing just how positive or negative to be about your team to control morale and motivation. Instead, I've taken to venting in the 'additional comments' section. ;)

I think it's this one where you have to read the answers very carefully - there's a few where you'd expect to answer negatively but if you read the possible answers it's fairly obvious you have to answer positively to get the right effect... it's weird and worded badly in that but it is more obvious in the press conference

fm09.jpg

Huh?!? There is no chance of a drop in morale = know spirit can't be maintained ?!? :confused::confused:

Bit of an oddity there! Somehow the game has skewed the response you gave and delivered a different answer :D

Archived