Longest unbeaten run?

I play AFC Wimbledon. Unbeaten in 1st season and won 3 cups. League, Conference Cup and FA Trophy ( not FA Cup )

Same goes as 2nd season. Unbeaten and won 3 cups.

Now at July in 3rd season at League 2

75 games with Arsenal. Would have been two seasons straight but won the league with 5 games to go so I sent my kids out and they lost on the final day of the season away to a decent Newcastle side. If I kept playing nothing but my best I'm sure I could get to three or four seasons, with a bit of luck.

herer.th.jpg

317 English Premier League games without a single loss. But that's not a record I'm striving to beat. I'm counting down the days I have been 10 years at Liverpool. I'm almost at 9 years as we speak.

My last FA Cup loss was back in 2012. Im now near the ending of April 2021. My last League Cup loss was back in 2015 when I lost in the final to Arsenal. And my last Champions League failur (spelling) was the 1st season I took over at Liverpool, 2012. I didn't make the final unfortunately.

Nice effort Wii

I think the reason behind this is that I always bring in 2-3 new faces into my starting 11 every season so the other clubs in the epl doesn't get a sniff of an idea about how my team plays.

Archived