Need some technical help !!

I recently installed FM on my laptop and moved my saved game (which is using my custom made DB) over to my laptop. Because on my PC the my documents folder was on a different drive, when I loaded up my save game it saids that it cannot find the original DB so it's defaulted to the default game DB. Because of this some of the changes that I made (Like team names, competition name changes, etc) are gone. Is there anyway I can modify the save game to change the path of the DB?? Thanks in advance

You need to transfer the database over. If you don't know 'ow to do that, I'll happily explain.

I did but they are in a different path... you see on my PC the DB was stored on the D drive.... but on my laptop there's no D drive so I need to change the path within the save game.

I did but they are in a different path... you see on my PC the DB was stored on the D drive.... but on my laptop there's no D drive so I need to change the path within the save game.

Just a quick thought..

Why dont you load up the game on the pc.. and try to save the game on your c drive? or you talking about the main DB stored on your D drive?

Just a quick thought..

Why dont you load up the game on the pc.. and try to save the game on your c drive? or you talking about the main DB stored on your D drive?

Yes I did but as soon as I saved the game will use the default Database instead of my own custom database.

Archived