Unbeaten in the league

Unbeaten in BSP and League 2 for consecutive seasons with Altrincham, before my save corrupted.

Proof is in my FM09 Heathxxx Management Approach (Lower League Edition), if my image host hasn't pooped around with my pics again...

Nearly did it in the Segunda B4 at Granada CF, but lost one game... I would have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky (El Ejido) kids!!

Thought you'd like a Scooby Doo ending ;)

yea they have built a brilliant team.. so this current season not looking good for me at all.. they have a deadly strike force and a brilliant midfield. deffence a bit dodgy though.

you could say that about every spanish defence IRL:D

Defence a bit dodgy?! They only conceded ten in the second season! If I got 97 points and finished second my laptop would go through the window! Congrats on your results!

lol.. i would of been really annoyed if that was my team also.

about the defence i am talking about the current season which i am playing, 2015-2016 season where they have already let in 6 goals in 3 games... but they are scoing heavey though.

I think my record at the moment is about 187 games in the Premier League, which is probably about 5 seasons. This season's much trickier though as my players are all getting old; I can see a defeat coming any game now :(

I think my record at the moment is about 187 games in the Premier League, which is probably about 5 seasons. This season's much trickier though as my players are all getting old; I can see a defeat coming any game now :(

wow is 187 without lossing a game? thats some record mate... :thup:

hold in there mate, even if you have to play 6 at the back.:D:thup:

Archived