Chelsea 6-0 Manchester United

I'm Manchester United manager, lost two games all season. Won all the crap cups, into the FA CUP Final, Champions League semi-final and Chelsea go and beat me 6-0? EH?

Remember when Man Utd lost 5-0 against Newcastle back in '96? Albert scored that chipped goal? Yes? Well it happens now and again. C'est La Vie!

Remember when Man Utd lost 5-0 against Newcastle back in '96? Albert scored that chipped goal? Yes? Well it happens now and again. C'est La Vie!

and Southampton trashed Man U 6-3. that's why u will never see Man U in gray shirt again :D:D

the way i see it is these bizarre results do happen every now and then, i lost 5-0 to Barca in the CL semi, but I know they could do that IRL if they were having a good day, so I just put it down to realism... I'm sure Bayern didnt expect to get battered by Barca like they were, but it happens!

My tactics? What the very same tactics that allowed me to punish them 4-0 and 3-0 respectively in other competitions? I personally think Chelsea knew they had to beat me to stay in the title race and were highly motivated.

I accept defeat, but find it a little bit frustrating and it's left me red faced since I'm playing this game online with another person. Anyway, I've managed to get back on track and will land the title with the 4 home games I've got remaining of the last five games. What a lucky run-in. 4 home games and 1 away game.

Arsenal 1-4 Chelsea

Stadium: Emirates

In real life I am talking about. Chelsea scored almost every time they hit the ball whereas Arsenal could not. It happens. It is those games where your strikers just can not finish their chances.

Another one is Liverpool 4:4 ARsenal (irl). Look at how many shots on target by ARsenal and you would be amazed.

Its because Hiddink is in charge:thup:. I wish Hiddink could have taken on United during his reign would have been interesting hed already beaten Liverpool and Arsenal, especially after the embaressment of that 30- defeat.

A 30-(0) defeat!?! Blimey, they must have wanted to retire after that! :eek:;)

Archived