new stadium with man utd

Cheat much?

yeah you must have increased the attendance figures in the database, I've seen man utd increase stadium size at the end of the first season (when I've removed the debt) but never move to a new one.

first year but won league champs league fa cup and remved (USING AN EDITOR)the bedt of man united

I edited your post for you! FWIW, editing or whtever you want is up to you as its your game, however coming on here bragging about it will generally see you shot down in flames!

yeah you must have increased the attendance figures in the database, I've seen man utd increase stadium size at the end of the first season (when I've removed the debt) but never move to a new one.

Reckon you would have to:

- Delete debt

- Possibly increase money held

- Delete any expansion potential for Old Trafford

- Raise average/maximum attendance so every game was in such huge demand

Nothing gets past the SI Community at all. I've not heard of Utd have a new stadium in the game before

Neither have i. Just the expansion to 100,000. The chances are if it happened it game it would have been reported on by now!

as if i give a **** wether or not i cheated am i the only one i doubt it very much like the majority say its my game i can do what the f**k i want. I mentioned it due to the fact ive never had a stadium before on al the games

as if i give a **** wether or not i cheated am i the only one i doubt it very much like the majority say its my game i can do what the f**k i want. I mentioned it due to the fact ive never had a stadium before on al the games

Calm down. All we're saying is that few people will care on here if you achieve anything through cheating.

It is your game, and you can do what you want, but there's no point bragging about achievements you haven't earnt.

well do you really think anyone cares if you've cheated your way to a new stadium? it goes both ways!

Well done, Old Trafford biggest in the world?

Not sure what you mean by this remark. If your asking if Old Trafford is now the biggest stadium in the game with the new capacity then no it isn't or at least shouldn't be.

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_(soccer)_stadiums_by_capacity The North Korean national team have the biggest capacity stadium (150,000). I havent checked if this has been reflected in the game but if the researchers did their jobs properly then it should be.

Sorry to go off topic but jeez... the last line on the wiki page on that stadium.

A number of generals were "executed by being burned alive in the stadium".

Not just for football then.

Archived