Genoa's chances

Their chairman is an idiot, and while the team does well, there is no long term or consistent playing squad for that side.

Every year they seem to change their entire forward line and then sell them off for profit.

Yes, it's a good way to run a business, but awful in the eyes of a fan - Europa/Champions League or not.

BTW - Hernan Crespo is a has been.

well IRL they finished 5th in Serie A. lost out on goal difference to fiorentina for last champs league spot.

they are a decent team IRL, they have also just signed Hernan Crespo.

they will be a good challenge

sorry, i ment UEFA Cup, i think with the 3 signing made so far i could do well in the UEFA Cup but the league is something else, i just fancy a change and havnt bothered in the Serie A this time round

Their chairman is an idiot, and while the team does well, there is no long term or consistent playing squad for that side.

Every year they seem to change their entire forward line and then sell them off for profit.

Yes, it's a good way to run a business, but awful in the eyes of a fan - Europa/Champions League or not.

BTW - Hernan Crespo is a has been.

i never said that he is still the world class striker from 7-8 years ago.

i was just saying that it is a pretty good signing for them.

Thinking of starting a new game with Genoa, using my 09/10 update

what do you think of there chances in the Champions League and even the league without Milito and Thiago Motta, theyve signed afew players

If you spend your money wisely and create a good tactic then you could push for the title :thup:

Archived