The board are giving me too much stick

When I field a weak team (i.e. have 5 players from my under 18's, or if Ronaldo, Rooney and 3 other first teamers aren't playing) and i'm playing against Hull and I lose/draw the board seem to think my team should have won...how thick are they?...they should be able to tell if I have fielded a weaker side and am missing 5 top players.

You're playing as Man Utd... you should be winning EVERY game.

What you're experiencing is no different than real life, except SAF only selects players he thinks can win the match and thus we usually do (like our game against Hull on the last day of the season)

When I field a weak team (i.e. have 5 players from my under 18's, or if Ronaldo, Rooney and 3 other first teamers aren't playing) and i'm playing against Hull and I lose/draw the board seem to think my team should have won...how thick are they?...they should be able to tell if I have fielded a weaker side and am missing 5 top players.

if you want 5 under 18th then they better be very good just think a little, you change half of the squad with youngsters who didn't play in the premier league before so it's easy to loose the game, try reserve players or first team players who don't get enough playing time

or just 3 under 18th players and of course in different areas like one in midfield one striker and a defender this way you mix youth with experience.

Archived