Okay im bored help :(

Okay ive been playing FM 09 and have hit a bordom block now i need to look for a team to manager i would love to try LLM but my computer wouldnt run it i think so xD ive been managing rangers more than any team but as everyone knows it becomes boring quick =/ so any ideas?

You can LLM if you want, it just involves staring out in BSS/BSN, you can just sacrifice another league. LLM also involves starting in the lowest league possible. Try just cutting back on leagues that you know you wont play in & give it a go. But be sure to head over to the LLM sub-section & make sure you read the rules & guidelines thurougly.

If your pc can't cope just load the players from some big leagues like spain, france, scotland and italy as they often have good older players who might be willing to join you then load the leagues from the UK for example. Should be less of a strain than if you load the leagues.

I loaded the leagues incase i wanted to move on from Rushden and Diamonds but even now, with offers from AC Milan, im still not willing to leave yet so if you're like me and become loyal then you don't really need them.

Why not only pick half the leagues then? Start in League Two or even League One, and pick a team at the bottom half of the table from the previous season. The time to make it into a big Prem team should be at least what you get through with Rangers (assuming the comment about slowing down after 2014 suggests that you generally play a bit longer than 5 seasons).

Loading all English leagues as opposed to 2 leagues from England and 2 from Scotland shouldn't make that much of a difference? It's either 4 leagues or 6

Otherwise, if you want a challenge, load all the Icelandic leagues for example (they only have 2), or any other lowly league.

Archived