Club stature

Basically i won epl in 2014/15, Champions league with wigan! in 2015/16 season, and the board still complains that club stature is lower than before i came, and i started in 09.

Stadium is all sold out, I have the CL player of the year, wigan is the 9th richest club, i'm in english hall of fame now and etc.

What else should i do?

I know i have been signing 3-5 young players (18-20), and 2 $20m+ players from italy and spain in last 2 seasons.

I don't really feel like making big signings, i'm sure it will disrupt some players' morale

Basically i won epl in 2014/15, Champions league with wigan! in 2015/16 season, and the board still complains that club stature is lower than before i came, and i started in 09.

Stadium is all sold out, I have the CL player of the year, wigan is the 9th richest club, i'm in english hall of fame now and etc.

What else should i do?

I know i have been signing 3-5 young players (18-20), and 2 $20m+ players from italy and spain in last 2 seasons.

I don't really feel like making big signings, i'm sure it will disrupt some players' morale

Maybe make a couple of worldwide known players. That will increase your club stature, otherwise just ignore what they say, your doing a good job :thup:

Or wait for a new FM.

nah....

the chairman thinks that all right you won the champions league and the premier league but yet it's still not enough to attract even bigger success and players

look at porto their where under mourinho the best team for 2 years in europe then they went back to be one of the best teams from portugal

don't get me wrong maybe the chairmen indicates he wants more success

Archived