is it only my game

I have been playing fm09 about 2mts .I have managed leeds,villa,chelsea,real madrid and the moment I hav ac milan.but I find it hard 2 enjoy any of my games because of injuries every game I get 2-3 injuries its very annoying any1 else get this how do I stop this happing??

also singed david villa for ac milan for 76mil what a load of rubbish.kept getting injured and his ratings were very poor

Might be to do with training. I know it is not very logical if for example you set out your training schedule and you find players don't get injured in Training yet you get 2 or 3 injuries to players in a match even though those players fitness levels going into the match are good. How can training affect injuries in a match? Anyway I used to experience the same as you and I know how frustrating it is. However since I revamped my training schedules I don't seem to have had many problems. From this I can only assume Training was the problem for me and it might be the same for you.

Might be to do with training. I know it is not very logical if for example you set out your training schedule and you find players don't get injured in Training yet you get 2 or 3 injuries to players in a match even though those players fitness levels going into the match are good. How can training affect injuries in a match? Anyway I used to experience the same as you and I know how frustrating it is. However since I revamped my training schedules I don't seem to have had many problems. From this I can only assume Training was the problem for me and it might be the same for you.

cheers I have changed the training from hard to easy in hope of solving the problem but didnt work would I have to do individual training changes??

are you definately using version 9.3? If not you need to download the patch. I havnt had this issue in my game, although Messi is enjoying being injured regularly this season, with only a 19 year old as backup...

What i have noticed so far is that if you don't do proper fitness and preseason training, you will have injuries throughout the season disregarding is your training heavy or light.

I don't know why and how is that connected(although it does make sense to me), but i can say that it is connected . I tested it in 3 different countries(Sweden , England, Turkey) so far with same result.

Archived