Contract renewal!!

Im currently in the 6th season of fiorentina save and ive got a load of my star players who's contract need renewal but none will accept my offers.

on the contract renewal creen it states that the player are currently not intretead in renwing their contract but might at a later date.

Players whos contracts are up include:

Frey, Ustari, Diego, Nani, Kuzmanovic which are all regular starters apart from ustari. All have superb moral.

i won the league the season before and im currently 10 points clear at christams and through to the knock out stage of the CL and currently ranked 5th in the best club table.

im in Jan now so other clubs can approch my players for free transfers. is there anyway to make them sign a new contract?

Im currently in the 6th season of fiorentina save and ive got a load of my star players who's contract need renewal but none will accept my offers.

on the contract renewal creen it states that the player are currently not intretead in renwing their contract but might at a later date.

Players whos contracts are up include:

Frey, Ustari, Diego, Nani, Kuzmanovic which are all regular starters apart from ustari. All have superb moral.

i won the league the season before and im currently 10 points clear at christams and through to the knock out stage of the CL and currently ranked 5th in the best club table.

im in Jan now so other clubs can approch my players for free transfers. is there anyway to make them sign a new contract?

Sometimes I find that players are determined to leave on a free regardless of what you do.

So I TL them at half-price then keep offering them to clubs throughout january.

Someone will bite, and anything is better than losing them on a free.

Archived