Spanish Leagues

They tried with B teams(ex. Barcelona B) to work as separate(independent) clubs , with exception that you can transfer players back and forth.

However , there is an issue where players that you send to B team never play and lot of times get released. At same time B team Manager will sign useless players for huge wages that ends up eating your budget.

crnt you change this in the editor?

I was just asking myself the same..

I hate it this way!

Normaly i will place all my 2nd players that can't make the Barcelona team in the Barcelona B.

But with this option the manager of Barcelona B start selling the players for very less..

I want to change this help help help..

Just disable the B manager's ability to deal with contracts and sell players. The players that the B manager signs are all capable for the B team. The B manager's job is NOT to sign players for the first team. Or even players that have the potential for the first team. Remember, the B team is a separate club, and as far as the game sees it just an affiliate to the main club.

Have yet to have any problems post 9.3 patch with the Spanish leagues. Currently Granada CF, so it may be mostly the high-profile clubs people have issues with?

Anyhow, managing a low reputation Segunda B club is quite a good challenge and if you get promoted through the playoff lottery, it's a big step in quality between each tier.

Enjoy :)

If you disable the contract renewals and purchase/sell of players - the AI will just sign players on free transfers and offer them a 1 year deal (that's what I assume).

I always release like 20 players after 1 season because of that. (B + C teams).

Also, I don't know for certain about live matches - but when you holiday a game and the AI chooses a youth player that doesn't have a number (ie. isn't registered to play in your main team, even though all U-21 players can play in Spain) a number will be given to him automatically and the previous owner of that number will be unregistered.

So basically, you lose first team players to youth players.

I barely play my matches, I just holiday them, so I can't say if that happens when you play youth players by yourself, intentionally.

Because of all these new "features", it's very difficult to raise youth players in Spain, sure you can loan them out, but who's gonna play them in their first team ? Even D2B teams in Spain don't do that.

Regardless, I've spent like 10 seasons managing in Spain and I've come to terms with this crap already :) But it's only because I'm a Real fan..

if they return it to the fm08 system it would be the best, it would allow for you to give youngsters good game time in the reserves and get them ready for the senior time

if they return it to the fm08 system it would be the best, it would allow for you to give youngsters good game time in the reserves and get them ready for the senior time

agreed, there needs to be a line between realism and entertainment.

Archived