I'm not in the euro cup and the champo league?!

There is nothing strange or wrong on this screenshot, if your asking why the EURO Cup shows up in 'Team Competitions' its because if you finish 3rd in your CL group stage you enter the Euro Cup, you didnt finish 3rd so there for you didnt enter the EURO Cup

There is nothing strange or wrong on this screenshot, if your asking why the EURO Cup shows up in 'Team Competitions' its because if you finish 3rd in your CL group stage you enter the Euro Cup, you didnt finish 3rd so there for you didnt enter the EURO Cup

But it says "Winners in Quarter Final", so that means he has already got past the group stage.

i dont understand what your asking everything is OK on the screenshot

ok have a look at your game if your in the champo it will not say Euro cup not entered yet it shouldnt be there the euro cup...

if your managing a div 2 side it wont say Premier league not entered yet will it.

ok have a look at your game if your in the champo it will not say Euro cup not entered yet it shouldnt be there the euro cup...

if your managing a div 2 side it wont say Premier league not entered yet will it.

Of course it wont say "Premier league not entered yet " because the EPL is not an option for div2 sides, the EURO Cup was an option for you but you didnt need it

But it says "Winners in Quarter Final", so that means he has already got past the group stage.

More likely is that he won the FA Cup or League Cup the previous season qualifying for the EURO cup then qualified for the Champions League via the League.

I thought that but when I checked on my Getafe and Barcelona games both teams are in the champions league and it doesnt have Euro cup on the team competitions.

ok well this only game up after i won my quater final it hasnt been there all year and just pops up and the euro cup isnt a option for me i won the EPL and was top of the my CL group from day dot so now whats you gona argue with gaz?

Your spot on. Checked with my Villa game and it doesn't show 'Euro Cup not entered yet' - think you found yourself a bug

Archived