wage contributions

Biggest load of bollocks when trying to loan out a player. I have leading star players for La liga, very young around 21 mark and i have set them to go on loan and they are happy about it, wanting to get experience etc... So i offer them out on loan and 100% wage contributions and no club!! Thats right ZERO clubs make a loan offer. They would walk straight into any line up in the game, and no loan offers.

Biggest load of bollocks when trying to loan out a player. I have leading star players for La liga, very young around 21 mark and i have set them to go on loan and they are happy about it, wanting to get experience etc... So i offer them out on loan and 100% wage contributions and no club!! Thats right ZERO clubs make a loan offer. They would walk straight into any line up in the game, and no loan offers.

Are you paying the full 100% wages or the loaning club?

It seems from your first post that you are infact trying to loan out players to other clubs. If that is the case set the wage to 0%. Yes you pay the full wage like normaly, but it increases offers from other clubs seeing as they dont have to pay.

When i loan a player out i make sure the loanee club doesnt pay a penny or 10%.

He is paying 100%, Gauvner.

I find loaning players from others is difficult, a loan is an option when you're short on money, yet it sometimes better to just buy the player instead of loaning him - loan fee + wage just for 1 season is quite annoying.

Archived