Data editor query

I'm not sure if what I want to do is possible. I have created a B team before and put them in a lower league. Then I won the championship and found out that they couldn't be promoted into the same league as me. I have a few questions because it takes so long to play through and find out.

1. Is there a way that I can create a B team that could be promoted into the top league?

2. If I were to place them in the Spanish or Italian league, could both teams get entered into the Champions Leauge?

3. If they are placed in the Spanish league, is there anyway to make players not see it as a B team and complain all the time?

I have notice in the data editor that as well as B and C team, you can have 2 team and 3 team. Anyone know what these are?

I would be happy to have either 1 B team in the same country or 2 B type teams in 2 seperate countries (i.e. my main team in England, B team in Spain, C team in Italy).

Any suggestions would be appreciated

• 2 months later...

Just got round to playing with this. Definitely can't get it to work in any combination. Created a b team and put it in spanish league. C team in italian league. The problem is, all the players show up in both the B and C teams. I need them to act like completely separate teams but unfortunately it doesn't seem possible at all. 2nd team/3rd team doesn't work either and nor does 2nd/B, 2nd/C etc. Tried every combination and just doesn't work. Shame really. I was looking forward to trying to win all 3 leagues with the same team

Archived