Wait What?!?!

It is currently June 29th, right smack in the middle of the 2014 world cup. I am preparing to strengthen my Man City when Brazil offers me their national team position. Which is odd because they just advanced to the second round. Of course I accepted and plan on winning the 4 games hopefully, my first match is against Croatia. Don't know how the team will react to my hiring or my tactics, but we shall see! Has this happened to anyone else??

Can you be a club manager and national team manager at the same time?

Yes, just wait for any international cup to end; managers will get sacked, right click: "apply for job" on the nations name...

i once was offered the usa job a couple of months before the world cup after they had qualified so i dunno why their manager had left but in the middle of one is bizzare.

well that is more realistic maybe he got a better offer or something like that you can explain it

but in the middle of the world cup and your team is trough to the next round you give up....hmmm even if you loose a loved one you will stay their manager , or maybe you get so ill that you cant continue, but then again the ass men would take over until the end of the campaign

Heh, Scholari was reappointed in my game. In the 2010 World Cup Brasil went out with 1 point, losing to Mali. He was sacked pretty promptly!

hahhahhahahahahahahahah its times like those when i love football manager:D

this seems very odd in the middle of the tournament and they where still in ?

hmm....strange very unusual

Yea, finished 3rd after losing to Argentina in the semis.... its pretty hard to incorperate ones tactics in a middle of a tournament... I was offered the job after Brazil finished 2nd in their group... BEHIND THE USA!!! Only advanced to GD over Holland

Archived