FM 2010 system requirements

Hi everyone. I'm soon moving to a new country and I'll need to buy a new computer (laptop probably). So, any guesses as to the kind of system specs I should be looking for for good performance with FM 2010?

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

it'll work on anything really in my experience with fm games. just that its gonna be slower on a slow processors, and a bit faster on a fast one. FM09 works on my 5 year old pentium M 1.8Ghz laptop, my single core Pentium 4 and my core 2. The requirements on the computer with FM games doesn't really go up (if at all) each year, even if the official minimum might change.

Hi everyone. I'm soon moving to a new country and I'll need to buy a new computer (laptop probably). So, any guesses as to the kind of system specs I should be looking for for good performance with FM 2010?

Thanks.

Just get a computer thats only slightly better than the one you currently have. If you can run fm ok now then a computer thats only slightly better will be fine because I can't really see the specs being too different from what they currently are.

Archived