Can you beat this? ;D

i crnt beat this lol but real life can, The current world record for the longest penalty shootout in a first class match is 48 penalties, although yours might have beaten this depending on how many people missed penalties

i had a 20-19 loss, thing is balotelli was in goal for me, when i tryed to move him to the penalty takers selection thing my mouse must have slipped and i didnt notice, he just stood still for most of them

i had a 20-19 loss, thing is balotelli was in goal for me, when i tryed to move him to the penalty takers selection thing my mouse must have slipped and i didnt notice, he just stood still for most of them

Hahah, class.

oh my dear...97 attempts...

btw, in real, longest penalty shoot-out of the world is: "The 1988-89 Argentine Championship, penalties were taken after drawn matches for an extra point. In the match on November 20 1988 between Argentinos Juniors and Racing Club, which had finished 2-2, 44 penalties were taken before Argentinos emerged as 20-19 victors."

I'm at a computer that cannot see large images, so could someone explain something please. I'm assuming the 97 penalties record was for scored penalties (otherwise it would clearly be an even number). How many were missed / taken in total?

I'm at a computer that cannot see large images, so could someone explain something please. I'm assuming the 97 penalties record was for scored penalties (otherwise it would clearly be an even number). How many were missed / taken in total?

The screenshot just shows how many were scored (49-48), not taken. Shame really, but then I don't think this number appears anywhere without taking a lot of screenshots from the match screen.

Archived