Important attributes for a physio

I think having a physio does not give a team a great deal, but sometimes is very good to know how lon a player is going to be injured or it gives you option in case of flu, a injections. Is the physiotherapy attribute the only one important for a better physio ?

Thanks for feedback, I see determination is very important for ass manager, for physio actually is can be translated as "willigness to work".

No the higher the determination of the physio the more he will do to try and get a player back from injury quicker :thup:

No the higher the determination of the physio the more he will do to try and get a player back from injury quicker :thup:

Thanks really opened the book for me, I didn't know it. I suppose the guys who manage bigger clubs, more good physios they have, faster the players are recovered.

• 4 weeks later...

I read somewhere a while ago that motivation and level of discipline matter was I mislead or do they really matter?

Right now I've got a relatively good physio 17 in both phy and det. I'm thinking of hiring another one with 20 phy, 6 det but he's got 17 for level of discipline. Eventually I'll hire someone with high motivation and phy to hit the trifecta. I figure between them they'll make a good team.

Was there any clarification about this from anyone over at SI?

• 4 months later...

If you read the manual (I know, shame on me), it states that Fitness Coaching is related to coaches AND physios. This is new in 2010, no?

Sorry - that's not very clear.

In the 2010 manual, Fitness Coaching is listed as relating to Coaches and Physios, so I guess that the attributes to look for in a physio (in 2010) are:

Physiotherapy

Determination

Fitness Coaching

- probably in that order of importance, if I'm reading the manual correctly. Anyone else got any ideas?

Just tried my own theory, and I'm still not convinced this is ALL of it.

Seriously, ANYONE got any idea? Purleeeze!

Yeah, I always thought motivation SHOULD be a useful attribute for a physio, but many people say not. You want to take a look at the 2010 manual (paper or online) to see what I mean about the Fitness Coaching attribute relating to physios - it does kind of make sense, but I'm sure it's a change.

Archived