are there any cheats for fm09?

there aren't really any ones like that but there is FMRTE which lets you edit everything. Even if you did want to cheat I don't see what people's problem would be, it's your game and you can play it however you want. On San Andreas imo the cheats were what made the game for me, however I'm sure there were a wide majority of GTA fans that didn't play the game like that. However everyone can play games how they want imo, nobody has to follow any rules as long as they don't cheat and then claim to have achieved something they only achieved through cheating.

there was a cheat on CM2 where you offer 20m or just enough to get a bid accepted straight away then you change the offer to '0' and you got the player for free!

I can remember that one but couldnt remember what game it was on.

Faceinthegame is a list of people associated with SI/Sega be it Researchers or developers. You can tell if they are associated & not just regens by scouting them and seeing the personality.

not that i want one its just that i remember there was a cheat on one of the old cm's where you type in "alex ferguson" as your username and you get unlimited funds....anyone remember that??

If you want unlimited funds then why not just use the editor and click on sugar daddy? You can do the same with an edt file.

If you really want to cheat, either download one of the third party editors or do a search for the "corner bug". It's a legitimate tactic in "real" football but is unrealistically effective in FM09. Not as effective as in 08, but your best jumper/header of the ball will bag 15-20 goals a season.

Is there any point at all?

I can say exactly the same about your post there.

If you dont have anything interesting to say dont say it.

Dont just post to get your posts up.

It was a fair question, he's just asking the OP about the point of asking for in game cheats no need to deride his post.

The Op asked a serious question and the question was answered. Saxonaitor's post was neither interesting or constructive.

You're kidding me right.

not that i want one its just that i remember there was a cheat on one of the old cm's where you type in "alex ferguson" as your username and you get unlimited funds....anyone remember that??

Let's review the OP.

He apparently doesn't want to use a cheat. Why ask then? He remembers an old cheat in an unknown version of FM/CM & would like to hear about any others. Again why ask for other cheats if his initial statement of not wanting to use a cheat is true?

As I said it was a fair question & in the interest of keeping this on topic may I suggest we leave it at that.

You're kidding me right.

Let's review the OP.

He apparently doesn't want to use a cheat. Why ask then? He remembers an old cheat in an unknown version of FM/CM & would like to hear about any others. Again why ask for other cheats if his initial statement of not wanting to use a cheat is true?

As I said it was a fair question & in the interest of keeping this on topic may I suggest we leave it at that.

i dont want to use a cheat i guess i was just starting a convo but even if i did want to cheat what does it have to do with you? does it effect you personally? stay out of my business!!!

Faceinthegame is a list of people associated with SI/Sega be it Researchers or developers. You can tell if they are associated & not just regens by scouting them and seeing the personality.

Wrong. Not all of the SI staff members have funny personalities. And regardless, you don't need to scout them. You can look on the "personal" page.

In 07, if you put in a bid for a player and it was negotiated to a higher amount, you could go to the player's "transfer" screen, click on your bid, and accept the original bid :D

Why cheat in the first place ?

Some people cheat to get famous fast. Then go onto an unknown team and cheat to get them good.

Is there any point at all?

There is some point, People use it to think they're good at FM 09, and fool their friends.

To be honest, I think he's got a good point.

i dont want to use a cheat i guess i was just starting a convo but even if i did want to cheat what does it have to do with you? does it effect you personally? stay out of my business!!!

TBH it doesn't bother me (couldn't care less how you play the game), I just didn't like the way that Gauvner replied to Saxonaitor who posted a more than reasonable comment as he might consider this to be a place that should be free of cheat discussions then again he might not, but it's not Gauvner's place to question another persons post, if you were able to replay to the comment sooner it may have even expanded the discussion.

Some people cheat to get famous fast. Then go onto an unknown team and cheat to get them good.

There is some point, People use it to think they're good at FM 09, and fool their friends.

To be honest, I think he's got a good point.

Not always to look good. I for once edited Bromley of the Blue Square South finances to be rather poor, and took points off their total, and then took over them to try to keep them up. Needless to say I failed miserably.

I sometimes do this if I want to see a players attributes in a hurry (eg. transfer deadline day and I don't have time to scout)

- go to options > new user

- search for player

- you can see any player's attributes.

:thup:

Theres been a couple of bugs through the years, usually by circumventing the screens :D

There was the transfer bid bug in one of the early CM's, cant remember which, where you could change a bid you had accepted for a player, down to zero.

Then i remember there was a bug in either FM05 or FM06 where you could accept all of the feeder clubs the board had found for you, so accept 4 in 1 go :D

Archived