have you ever seen this happen on fm???

this happened to me on an old championship manager ( cant remember what one think it was 00/01 or 01/02)

anyway i remember that chris sutton got sent off for "assualt on the referee" and was later banned for 8 months ( i swear this is true), has this ever happened to anybody on the recent editions of fm???

Yup, CM01/02, and amazingly it was To Madeira for me!!! I've always swore not to use a "cheat" player ever since.

A player also broke his neck on one of the FM's for me and retired the next day - he effectively died. I haven't known it to happen to anyone else.

Yup, CM01/02, and amazingly it was To Madeira for me!!! I've always swore not to use a "cheat" player ever since.

A player also broke his neck on one of the FM's for me and retired the next day - he effectively died. I haven't known it to happen to anyone else.

woah he died? did you get informed of this??

Players do not die SI have clearly stated they would never have this in the game. a Broken neck can lead to paralysis or death of just a stiff neck. But it seems it was a bad injury for him to retire. Doesnt mean he dies.

Players do not die SI have clearly stated they would never have this in the game. a Broken neck can lead to paralysis or death of just a stiff neck. But it seems it was a bad injury for him to retire. Doesnt mean he dies.[/QUOT

so he lied??

Yeah the old one defently had some crazy stuff happen, I remeber my players getting drug bans and going awol all the time :D But the worst was a player in my newcastle team who was homesick and came from Glasgow! Why did'nt the s.o.b just commute?

Yeah the old one defently had some crazy stuff happen, I remeber my players getting drug bans and going awol all the time :D But the worst was a player in my newcastle team who was homesick and came from Glasgow! Why did'nt the s.o.b just commute?

lol, yeah i remember when i was barcelona and marc overmars went on strike for a year (for rejecting an offer from a mid table epl team????) and than returned to training and was "upset to be transfer listed" when i put him up for sale

Both assault suspension and the career ending injury happened to me once. Both in (i think) cm01/02, both in the same game! Barcelona - AC Milan, champions league semi final...

I immediately pressed quit and went out to buy a more recent CM edition. Never happened to me since.

This weirdly reminds me about older versions of CM/FM when 19 year olds retire after a "long career in the game".

James Vaughen admitted that he almost retired because of an injury but not because of the injury itself but the upset of missing 3 months of a season! 2 of which were pre-season

Are these large bans etc. on the current game? Like assault on a referee.

i personally have not seen a long ban for drug use, assualt or anything like that yet was quite frequent on cm01/02, has anyone else seen anything???

Archived