Transfers: Annoying thing

One annoying thing I face with the transfers is the following:

I bid for a lot of players e.g. goalkeepers. The goalkeepers will still want to sign with you even if you have already signed for e.g. 3 goalkeepers.

In reality, the players will stop negotiations if they know that you agreed with 3 other players.

I tried the goalkeeper thing in Inter. I let the game continue. I ended up signing 6 goalkeepers.

Suggestion: The board or players and their agents should recognise that there will be too manyh competitors for the role in the club, especially if they are famous.

well i find usually if i sign too many players for a certain position players become unhappy and "feel there is too much competition for a first team place", may i recommend not signing so many keepers in future :)

probably you promised all of them first team regular place, so why wouldn't they sign for you, you made the mistake yourself in my opinion

and inter is a high profile club so i guess a lot of goalkeepers would want to sign up for them no surprise at all that you could snach up so many

by the way whom did you sign? and what age

No, it was just an extreme example. I did not really buy all those keepers.

i know i understand you

but simply i stick with my suggestion that you offered a contract to good to refuse that's why i asked for their names and price tag so i can see that i was wrong or right

Nope, especially if you are a big club with big prestige. And if you telling them they will get first team football they are more likely to sign. Can see what you mean with it being a bit frustrating but i would much rather have it that way then the board jumping in every time i want to make a transfer. I do understand what you are saying though

Archived