When you `re playing FM you.....

I sometimes find myself doing a Jeff Stelling, coming out with things like "That's his 13th goal in 17 games, what a season he is having." or "It's a goal for Adam Stansfield, Lisa will be happy."

very true but it seems to be under my breath rather than saying it out lowd, i also find myself take a smoke break or going the toilet, and still answering media questions in my head lol, please dont lock me up!!!!

very true but it seems to be under my breath rather than saying it out lowd, i also find myself take a smoke break or going the toilet, and still answering media questions in my head lol, please dont lock me up!!!!

Yeah, when I'm on the loo I always do press conferences and interviews, as well as tactical discussions with my coaching staff. I do it in the shower as well.

i also do a running commentary as well as reading out the cup teams as they are drawn lol. I would do live scores if it wasnt that only 1 or 2 other games actually seem to kick off :x.

I've broken two desk chairs and a keyboard jumping up celebrating goals!!! (The keyboard was due to having a capuccino in my hand!!!)

And I often do a "YAKUBUUUUU!" shout like John Motson when someone unleashes a rocket of a strike.

I'm FAR too into the game - I picture myself motivating the side and shouting from the touchline ^^

I've broken two desk chairs and a keyboard jumping up celebrating goals!!! (The keyboard was due to having a capuccino in my hand!!!)

And I often do a "YAKUBUUUUU!" shout like John Motson when someone unleashes a rocket of a strike.

I'm FAR too into the game - I picture myself motivating the side and shouting from the touchline ^^

you definelty get FAR too carried away.LOL.:D

It`s not just the FM series that you pay for it`s also your office equipment.:D

I often do a "YAKUBUUUUU!" shout like John Motson when someone unleashes a rocket of a strike.

I do this too!

I also commentate in 2s i.e you have the Martin Tyler 'straight man' who gives the statistics and the excitable Andy Gray-style 'token Scot/Irishman/Geordie' role.

You do sound a bit nutty when someone walks in, though.

On a previous Everton save, everytime Yakubu scored I used to do the 'Feed the Yak and he will score....' chant! :o

Archived