Need help with Job Adverts

So I am trying to fill my staffing vacancies in the Brazilian Third Division and I am using LLM rules so I am not looking at any staff except what is sent to me from my adverts or from the league rumors page. The problem I am running into though, is that my adverts are being returned with interested candidates who already have a job at another club, and if I were to sign them, would have to pay tens of thousands of dollars as a fee to pay their current club.

Is there a reason why adverts do not return more candidates who are unemployed? Anyway using LLM rules to get more opportunities to signing up staff, as currently I am finishing up my second month and only have been able to sign one scout. Thanks.

I had the same problem once, so i gave up and took the ad away. Immediately after i took it away i changed my mind again, and put the ad back up. Funny thing was that the all the applicants were different and, the best part, they were all unemployed.

I used to do that all the time.

I haven't tried it on the latest patch, but it used to work every time, for me, i needed unemployed staff, on other versions (9.1.0. and 9.2.0.)

This is something I reported in the bugs forum a few months ago, a save was uploaded & hopefullly SI will take a look at how the job centre is coded for future versions.

As for the OP's current problem there comes a point when you'll just give up on the advert & have to use the search screen if the need is that high, I'd consider a high need as you currently do not have the staff role filled that you are looking for.

Check out this thread

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=89235&highlight=staff+search

Archived