How many Leagues??

Just wanna get some input-

I have 512mb Ram computer,how many leagues could I run and still be ok??

I wanna run like 6 or 7 but wanna make sure its not gonna take 3 hrs for each match because I got to many!!

Any Help would be great

There is a recommended setup button in the sidebar when selecting leagues for a new game that can give you some idea of the capability of your machine. Personally, I'd say you could only run one or two countries at full leagues at a decent speed, but I don't know that much about it, plus there's other factors. See what the game itself tells you you can run icon14.gif.

If i were you i would only select leagues from one country. If you only have 512mb of run then your CPU is probably ancient as well.

Medium DB and english leagues up to L2 should be more than enough.

have 512mb Ram computer,how many leagues could I run and still be ok??

I wanna run like 6 or 7 but wanna make sure its not gonna take 3 hrs for each match because I got to many!!

Runnning 6 or 7 leagues on just 512mb ram will probably be quite slow sooner or later. I would suggest you invest in another 512mb ram if your computer can take it.

Download Belarc advisor and it should tell you if you can upgrade your ram. If not then it may be time for a new computer.

Archived