The Things you do playing FM?

I try to play FM with the real world in mind.

Like when i manage Manchester United (The team i support) i will only buy and sell the players that man utd buy/sell in real life.

How about you?

Lets say you get to 2010 In-Game. Does that mean you now no longer buy anyone, and just wait in the game until Real Life catches up?

Do you mean you only buy the players that we buy in real life.. the ones that the updates include?

If not then when I play as Man Utd (Also th team I support in real life) I tend to do the same thing, my style of football is similar to what they play now with a holding midfielder and great attacking options so I try to keep that theme going.

Do you mean you only buy the players that we buy in real life.. the ones that the updates include?

If not then when I play as Man Utd (Also th team I support in real life) I tend to do the same thing, my style of football is similar to what they play now with a holding midfielder and great attacking options so I try to keep that theme going.

Yeah i only buy the players man utd buy in real life.

I play the same tactics as you - attacking football.

I know what you mean but i like to manage as realistically as possible.

By buying the players man utd buy in real life it feels more realistic.

Do you understand what i mean?:)

Lets say you get to 2010 In-Game. Does that mean you now no longer buy anyone, and just wait in the game until Real Life catches up?

I know what you mean but i like to manage as realistically as possible.

By only buying/selling the players man utd buy/sell in real life it makes the game more realistic - well to me anyway.:)

Yeah I get you, you just don't sign anyone for the rest of your game yeah?

Tbh that sounds pretty boring to me but its your game and if you enjoy it that way then good luck to you my friend lol.

What do you do when players get old and retire?

I try to play FM with the real world in mind.

Like when i manage Manchester United (The team i support) i will only buy and sell the players that man utd buy/sell in real life.

How about you?

Same here.

Unless there is an obvious shortage in certain positions. Then obviously I have to buy backup.

You have to have regens come through, and seeing as he won't have bought them...

Yeah I know that but he said before that he likes to buy the same players that Man Utd buy irl then contradicted himself by saying he likes to keep the same squad :confused:

But you said before that you only like to buy players that Man Utd buy irl :confused:

think he means that IRL man utd arent necessarily after the like of robinho or messi so he wouldnt attempt to sign them however when he does get players he tends to stick with players who would more likly join utd. Im stubborn like wenger on FM so no changes there compared to RL!! lol

think he means that IRL man utd arent necessarily after the like of robinho or messi so he wouldnt attempt to sign them however when he does get players he tends to stick with players who would more likly join utd. Im stubborn like wenger on FM so no changes there compared to RL!! lol

Yeah that is what i`m trying to explain.

Sorry for getting some of you confused.;)

Archived