Can SI Clear This Up Finally, DPB & HOA

Ive seen the threads but none of them are that useful

It seems there is no final definition on what Domestic player bias & Hands on approach measure.

Can we please get a definite answer.

I thought Domestic Player Bias was the how frequently you field players born in the country in which you're managing.

I'm less sure about Hands On Approach, but I was under the impression that it it was related to how much you do yourself, and how much you leave to your assistants. i.e do you handle all contracts, squad selections, frendlies, etc. yourself.

I'm basing a lot of this on my own experiences, in my current save I have 20 for DPB and 1 for HOA.

As I've played at lot of lower league clubs in this save, I've played a lot of domestic players which is why I think it heavily contributes to DPB, while my ass man does almost as much as me icon_razz.gif

DPB is fairly obviously increased by signing mainly players of the nationality league your playing in.

HOA is to do with how much you do with tactics, training, arranging friendly, managing contracts for everything.... basically putting a bullet through ass mans head and doing everything you could have asked him to do.

Domestic Player Bias means how many Players you buy from that country.

Like 3 home grown players to 1 foreigner you would have a high DPB.

Hands on approach means how much you do.

Like do you, make the subs, play the players, change the tactics, team talks or does the ass manager do it.

The more you do the higher it will be.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

As said. Also, your HOA will plummet if you go on holiday. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At any time or only when yur at a club?

I always holiday when unemployed but very rarely when I'm in a job, but mines is 1

• SI Staff

Domestic Player Bias is to do with signing domestically based players and playing them in your team over signing and playing foreign players.

Hands on Approach is to do with how much you do. Do you take control of all the teams, do team talks or pass all of this stuff off to assistant will affect this stat.

in regards to DPB is it in terms of the actual players nationality or if the player is based in the same league as you?

for instance if i buy vidic from man utd and im arsenal does that count towards DPB or will that make it go down?

Archived