Excellent! My aguero is injured again!

I posted on these forums last time to say Aguero...my £40 million signing got injured for 5-6 months and how I can speed up his recovery, in the game this was from September to end of February, now in April (just over a month later) he gets injured for 3-4 months...what is this?...unbelievable...he hasn't even got 'injury prone' as a weekness and what a waste of a season. A player should not get injured for that long after a long injury, both injuries are different btw, what a game spoiler!

The reason why he's getting injured might be because of his training schedule, lower the intensity. As well it's common for a player after one big injury to become more injury prone. In his younger years Michael Owen wasnt injury prone but after that one injury he became more injury prone :thup:

The reason why he's getting injured might be because of his training schedule, lower the intensity. As well it's common for a player after one big injury to become more injury prone. In his younger years Michael Owen wasnt injury prone but after that one injury he became more injury prone :thup:

So I should lower his training a little?

OP that's unlucky - my left back just broke his leg :(

Pavel Pogrebnyak is unbelievably injury prone in my game - he suffers long term injuries every season.

reckon its a fix cos srna got injured evry match he played for me for a while and just kept puttin him bk in and then one time he didnt get injured straight away and now he hsnt bin injured for 2 and a half years. famous last words. prob get career ending injury soon as i click continue now haha

i had a similar experience signed saviola in my first season for my sunderland team he was absolutley useless for the first 10 games than got injured for around 6 months and never really got match fitness back that season, the next season he become a beast and started banging in the goals only to break his leg and is out for 7 months just when things was starting to look good....i guess only playing 15-20 games in 2 years is gonna lower his ratings.....

Archived