Transfer budget is lower if I say I will win the league

Is this supposed to happen?

It's 2025, I have been managing Arsenal since 2018 and have just won the league for seventh consecutive season. In the news item discussing the next season's budget, I was told that the minimum expectation for next season is continental qualification through the league, for which I would be given a £150m transfer budget and a wage budget of £2.3m per week.

If I change it to title challenge, those numbers remain the same.

However if I say I will win the league I am offered a transfer budget of £142m and a wage budget of £2.4m per week (note that the extra wage money would only amount to £5.2 million over the course of the year, so I am still being offered less spending money).

Guess what I chose.

Is this supposed to happen?

It's 2025, I have been managing Arsenal since 2018 and have just won the league for seventh consecutive season. In the news item discussing the next season's budget, I was told that the minimum expectation for next season is continental qualification through the league, for which I would be given a £150m transfer budget and a wage budget of £2.3m per week.

If I change it to title challenge, those numbers remain the same.

However if I say I will win the league I am offered a transfer budget of £142m and a wage budget of £2.4m per week (note that the extra wage money would only amount to £5.2 million over the course of the year, so I am still being offered less spending money).

Guess what I chose.

When you change to win league you wage budget goes up and Transfer budget goes down. If you go to financial control you will be able to change your wage budget 2.3m per week which will result in your transfer budget going up too 150m. Really there is no change :thup:

Archived