Wanting a new challenge

The club i use Doncaster rovers.

Well it is really annoying because i like to buy players young like 15, 16, 17, so i can use them as home grown players by the time there 24 they want to leave. I do lone them out each year until i decide to get rid of the weakest player in there position so its not like they have been spending there time at the club. There usually in the first team playing by 21, 22 and by 24, 25 they want a new challenge adam atkins wanted to leave at 23 and id only used him the previous season 18 times and 8 times this season, sold n replaced him in the January window along with 4 other players who were young. just thought this could be changed in the next patch if its possible. I understand players wanting to move if they have been at the club for years sold 2 of my best midfield players at there peek (29 years old) because they had been with me 8 years. but the young players that have just made it into the squad is really annoying because the only equal replacements are at clubs in the euros so the replacements are ineligible and the next year sigh not youth grown. Also i have improved my youth facilities to the max and i have had 2 decent players from my youth squad in 15 years so its not as if that works but don't mind that.

That used to happen to me in FM07, the only thing I could do is give them a new contract. It holds up for a year, funny thing I always win everything which might be the reason they got bored

Archived