What FM are you playing?

I am playing FM 08 at the moment and on 2014, I have won the Premier League by 20 PTS Clear, League Cup but got knock out by QPR FA Cup 6th Round(Lucky goal!!!) and also Real Madrid in Champ League Final(2-1) which we had goal Disallow as we should have retain the Champ League!!! :(

For England? I have to decide what players will be in for World Cup and the board want me to achive Q-FINAL if I get there!!! Wish me good luck! eh ;)

I am playing FM 08 at the moment and on 2014, I have won the Premier League by 20 PTS Clear, League Cup but got knock out by QPR FA Cup 6th Round(Lucky goal!!!) and also Real Madrid in Champ League Final(2-1) which we had goal Disallow as we should have retain the Champ League!!! :(

For England? I have to decide what players will be in for World Cup and the board want me to achive Q-FINAL if I get there!!! Wish me good luck! eh ;)

Well done mate, good luck.

Doing great in the Prem i see.

Now go out there and win that World Cup!

Still on 07. Recently started a new game after losing my original long term save (gutted) and have just had the single best season I've ever had on any FM.

Regen problem on 08 killed the game for me and haven't bothered getting 09 at all (so far) as my PC simply can't handle it.

Still on 07. Recently started a new game after losing my original long term save (gutted) and have just had the single best season I've ever had on any FM.

Regen problem on 08 killed the game for me and haven't bothered getting 09 at all (so far) as my PC simply can't handle it.

Who was you managing on that save mate and how successful were you?

I got the 07 demo and loved the challenge you get with Newcastle so I found me copy of the game that was stashed in the loft and I'm currently trying to install it so I can carry on my demo save game past January, but an earlier poster was very right when they mentioned how well it runs.

When I was playing 2014 season as I thought my team could end up unbeat in the league but lost against QPR and Aston Villa(both of them was in tight match and we should have won them but didnt take it!!!) in the league!!!

My Premier League table are Won 31 Drawn 5 Lost 2 PTS 98

My Liverpool team have never Lost for 4 Seasons in rows and I hope my home form unbeat run continue! Jose Mourinho eat your heart out! LOL

The World Cup? My team got second round knock out by ITALY by just 1-0 even thought we had 13 Shot at them(W.Rooney and Joe Cole should have score)!!! ITALY went to the final and Lost to France 2-1 on extra time.

The FA board gave me a chance to turn things around for next competions :):p

When I was playing 2014 season as I thought my team could end up unbeat in the league but lost against QPR and Aston Villa(both of them was in tight match and we should have won them but didnt take it!!!) in the league!!!

My Premier League table are Won 31 Drawn 5 Lost 2 PTS 98

My Liverpool team have never Lost for 4 Seasons in rows and I hope my home form unbeat run continue! Jose Mourinho eat your heart out! LOL

The World Cup? My team got second round knock out by ITALY by just 1-0 even thought we had 13 Shot at them(W.Rooney and Joe Cole should have score)!!! ITALY went to the final and Lost to France 2-1 on extra time.

The FA board gave me a chance to turn things around for next competions :):p

Sounds like you`ve got a great save mate.

Lets hope you can get that next international tornament (EURO)? in the bag.

On my FM07 save (just started) played 3 ... drew 3

Playing in Euro superleague 2nd game of season i was 2-0 up and the opposition had 2 players sent off and they got a goal back and then in the 86th minute john o shea scored an own goal.

TBH i saw this coming 30 mins earlier.

The Euro Champ is next competions and by then we should have young england players(who had experience in last world cup) with experience to win the euro champ in 2 season which is 2016!!!

FM 05? It is ok game.

FM 06? Pretty Fast game who want speed through the season!

FM 07? I love it and help England to win Twice world cup and also Twice Euro Champ before I quit. I have won everythings with Liverpool! I gave the game to my mates and say you can have it and see if you can win the world cup and euro champ twice in row!

FM 08? I love it and hoping to play up to 3014 season! :) I have won 3 Euro Champ League, 3 World Club cup, 3 League Cup, 3 FA CUP,One Super Cup in just 7 Season....Pretty Impressive :)

FM 09? It was like bloody Snail pace and I dont understand it as my pc spec is 2GHZ with 4GB Ram!!! So I unstall the demo game then went back to FM 08 instead :)

The Euro Champ is next competions and by then we should have young england players(who had experience in last world cup) with experience to win the euro champ in 2 season which is 2016!!!

FM 05? It is ok game.

FM 06? Pretty Fast game who want speed through the season!

FM 07? I love it and help England to win Twice world cup and also Twice Euro Champ before I quit. I have won everythings with Liverpool! I gave the game to my mates and say you can have it and see if you can win the world cup and euro champ twice in row!

FM 08? I love it and hoping to play up to 3014 season! :) I have won 3 Euro Champ League, 3 World Club cup, 3 League Cup, 3 FA CUP,One Super Cup in just 7 Season....Pretty Impressive :)

FM 09? It was like bloody Snail pace and I dont understand it as my pc spec is 2GHZ with 4GB Ram!!! So I unstall the demo game then went back to FM 08 instead :)

How many leagues were you running?

Just looked and i've still got 05, 06, 07 and 08. Can you get an update of players for 07?

Nice collection there mate,

If you go to sortitoutsi you can get an update for FM07 up until sept 08.

That is the latest update.

If you see a newer update PM me.

Archived