Home Nations Championship

It brought up another interesting question - if UK does field a British team in 2012 Olympics, I wonder what FM is going to do? will there be an one off GB team up for the gamers to manage?

That would be a good feature, and would be interesting.

It brought up another interesting question - if UK does field a British team in 2012 Olympics, I wonder what FM is going to do? will there be an one off GB team up for the gamers to manage?

If that does happen though would it be the England manager or would a manager be chosen to manage the team?

If that does happen though would it be the England manager or would a manager be chosen to manage the team?

i think it should allow the gamers to apply, regardless of the nationality. as the last Olympics, i saw lot of coaches (of different sports) of certain countries weren't exactly coming from the same country anyway. Like US volley ball team, their coach is from China. So a GB football coach should be allowed to coming from anywhere.

As far as I know the "Great Britain" team will only be made up of English players:thdn:

Its always been +3 over as far as I know.

I would love to manage an English under-23 team on FM in the Olympics, would be great - hope its in as the olympics are there.

I'm not going to get the thread too off topic, but no. Just no.

I'd take Fleck, Evans, Ramsey and Gunter, probably Bale too, in a flash. Cathcart might have a chance, and that other lad at Rangers who sits in Fleck's shadow if you look at him from outside of Glasgow too. Other than that...

I think it should be offered to the England manager, who can assign another manager to it (like he/she does currently with the under 21 and u19 teams) if he/she wishes.

Archived