I can't get back in to FM :(

No matter what I do, I can't get back into FM. I used to love it a couple of months ago, but now I can't even play for 10 mins. I don't know what it is. I've played all of them from Champ Manager 2001 but this is the only one I cant play for ages. What can I do?

The answer my friend is to be a great club in a not so great league. So you will be challenging for the title and domestic cups almost every year, but you fail utterly in Europe. It's a mixture of success and failure that really works well together.

Russian

Belgian

Romanian

Ukraine

Denmark

Austria

Serbia

Any of the leagues have teams that fit the above circumstance, and I could not recommend this type of game any more it's extremely enjoyable.

Start 2 different saves- one with a great team that will challenege for top honours and one with a small team trying to get promotion. Once the 2 games have started, play them alternatively and you will face a different challenge every time you load the game.

Might just start a game where I win every game or something like that. Would edit the database to make a super team, but the problem is that when you try to load up a created database, the start up to create the game takes years.

Actually, going to just do some stuff with editing, then make an interesting game.

Archived